Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Show: Holly Jolly Christmas Market 2011

 Whew! This weekend flew by in a blur of fabric and friends, old and new. I had such a great time at my very first craft show, the Holly Jolly Christmas Market. It was a huge success. The planning team and I could not have been happier with how it turned out.

As far as I know, Laredo doesn't have craft shows very often, so I am excited to say that we will do it again! Hopefully in the spring. My table turned out better than I imagined! It was cute and just the right amount of color and clutter. I always love going to booths that are cluttered in an organized way...which was what I had hoped to do with my table. I think I pulled it off! I took a ton of pictures to show you, so sit back and enjoy!

The whole table at a glance. Special thank yous to my father in law for giving me the hat rack that was just sitting in his office unused, my mom who gave me the toddler dress form for my birthday and to my sister, Casey, for the table cloth! It worked out perfectly.

 I found most of my display items at the Round Top Antique fair that I go to almost every year. Just a little cleaning and spay paint was all I needed!

 The hat rack! It worked out great...especially because the top spun around! It was meant to hold my aprons and kitchen towels!

 These babies were my top seller. I even went home after the first night and made some more! Good thing, because I sold all but 2 of them. I will make more and put them in my shop as soon as I can.

 Snack Sacks. New to my shop, these are perfect for the mom on the go! Lined with a food safe nylon, they are great for the diaper bag or your lunch!

 I got this metal display rack at Round Top this past visit. I thought it would work well to hold my headbands and bibs, and it did!

This grandmother and her granddaughter duo used my Simple Craft Show Apron tutorial to make their lovely aprons! I was so excited to know that they used the tutorial. It made my night!

I have already signed up for my next craft show! It's only in a few weeks, which means I have a lot more sewing to do....and I still need to finish my Christmas gifts!

Thank you to all who came out to the Market, I enjoyed meeting you!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a lot of fun and success! congrats! and you can 'borrow' my table cloth for 4 years...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...