Saturday, January 15, 2011

&hearts s

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I love V-day, probably one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas (of course!). I have a thing for hearts...a big thing. Ever since I was little, it has been a favorite of mine, but having a girl of my own has made me love them even more. So when I find heart fabric and get to sew with it, I am extra excited.

I fell in love with this fabric so much, that I keep coming up with new ways to use it! I thought it would be perfect to use for my Valentine's Day hanging kitchen towels! They are in the shop right now, along with other prints that will sweeten up your kitchen.




I can't decide which one I like the most!

These towels are one of my favorite things to make. I came up with this pattern thanks to my sister-in-law, Becky, who mentioned that she wanted some. Now they are some of my most popular items! I should have some 'every day' patterns in the shop within the next two weeks or so. Don't you worry! Until then, I hope you enjoy all the hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...