Monday, January 24, 2011

Fabric for your Mr.!

Aren't these some of the cutest fabrics for little boys? Finding fabrics for little boys can be hard...there are so many out there for the girls! So when I saw that Ann Kelle (who has quickly become my favorite fabric designer) is coming out with these in March, I was so excited!! Cars, trucks, planes...need I say more?


Come on...be excited with me!!



Bobby has a thing for planes right now...hmmm...I think he needs a new pillowcase!



{pictures from Ann Kelle}

Love'n the cars!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I AM excited! I love the cars on the white background, and the helicoptors on white or brown... can't decide. i will have to go check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! finally -- i was actually thinking someone needed to start a cute boyish line of clothes, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those are very cute fabrics! Unlike girls, it's hard to find many cute things for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Rob, I'm so sure! I'll be sure to make matching pjs for you and Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great! I can't wait to see your new projects. One of these days maybe I will start a blog and you can help me get started. Love the fabric! I was about to cut up a cribsheet to make a blanket but now I might wait for these. - Felicia Edwards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...